Shadow Cast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow Cast

Shadow Cast Owned by Liltrev12Co- Owner by Oagoz

Homepage  Forum  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adventurepoo
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 am

MOD APP!
IGN: Adventurepoo, well known for quite some time now Wink
Skype:(If yes what is your skype name) Yes I do have skype, I got it about 8 months ago and has been of use to me greatly. My skype name is - Jordan.Meyer. Both periods must be included (thats for skype name, not real name section)
Past Moderation Exp: I have been co-owner on a prison server once before and a warden aswell. I have had moderator status on a 1.7.3 server that went down a while ago called Creeper Craft.
Why You Should Be Mod/Admin: First of all, I don't abuse. I don't use moderator powers to break into someones base. I don't take items unless told and do not play unfairly. I like to play by the rules and respect everyone.
About Yourself: I am 15, I live in canada,ontario. I play minecraft because it's addicting for some reason. Im a straight B student in class and I have facebook and teamspeak as well.
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1