Shadow Cast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow Cast

Shadow Cast Owned by Liltrev12Co- Owner by Oagoz

Homepage  Forum  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator/Admin App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AwesomeMcDoodle
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

Moderator/Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Moderator/Admin App   Moderator/Admin App Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:00 am

IGN: AwesomeMcDoodle

Past Moderation Exp:

Pitforge: Moderator for about 2 days. For a trial. I Left before they made a verdict upon my permanent moderating residence because of the fact that they didn't allow me to do anything.
Muezli: I Became Op+ and after 3 Days of efficiency, I became Admin. I Left after about a week, maybe two.. This was because of the inactivity in and around the server.
Goldcraft: Moderator. For Some reason. After about 2 weeks, tried to get on, and it said "The Ban Hammer Has Spoken" I Spoke to Josh about it, but he didnt reply :L

Why You Should Be Mod/Admin: Because I can help people so well. Take Muezli for instance. I did so well,that I Skipped Moderator and went straight to Admin, after 3 days. I am really good with web design, and I have notice that your forum is vastly low when it comes to the visual aspects of things. So I Could make a new Site, from Zetaboards, which you can then get a TK for. I have owned a server that my mate operated. It was called LuncheonNet. I was the predominant Designer for the spawn point and the village. Evidently I know that I have beenn on this server for about a day, but I think I Can enhance it for the better!

About Yourself: Im 16 years of age. I am Livingin Wales in Cardiff, but sooIwill be moving to London. I have been playing minecraft for about A Year..ish Maybe a Bit more. I got aGrade A in my GCSE ICT Exam.
Tbh.. theres not much to tell, I just a guy, wanting Moderator or Admin. And thinks that I deserve it and can makethe server better!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Luke, AwesomeMcDoodle
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Admin App   Moderator/Admin App Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:28 am

I like it
Back to top Go down
AwesomeMcDoodle
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Admin App   Moderator/Admin App Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Admin App   Moderator/Admin App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator/Admin App
Page 1 of 1