Shadow Cast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow Cast

Shadow Cast Owned by Liltrev12Co- Owner by Oagoz

Homepage  Forum  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mod application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kameronkazi99
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:49 am

I saw the post on the minecraft forums about spots opening so i decided to try for mod. Here are a few details

IRL name: Jason
IGN: kameronkazi99
Past expierience: I was mod on mcbestcraft in 1.7.3 and i have run my own server
Have you been banned: I have once only because my old account got hacked by my "friend "
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 am

DUde that sucks BallZ
Back to top Go down
Oago
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
DUde that sucks BallZ
Damn for real,
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 am

Oago wrote:
Mrjaytezzle wrote:
DUde that sucks BallZ
Damn for real,

duded i know is CRAZY MAN!!
Back to top Go down
kameronkazi99
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:18 am

yeah it was horrible he wanted me to buy him minecraft i said no and now he has his own minecraft account
Back to top Go down
Oago
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:20 am

kameronkazi99 wrote:
yeah it was horrible he wanted me to buy him minecraft i said no and now he has his own minecraft account
lol sucks bro
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 am

dude just slap that how with ur golden how of awsomeness!!
Back to top Go down
kameronkazi99
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 am

im lucky cause i went to his house a few weeks ago i managed to get him banned on every server he likes and perm banned on mine
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:27 am

hahahah thats funny but still u gatta slap him with ur golden how of awsomeness!!!
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 am

kameronkazi99 wrote:
I saw the post on the minecraft forums about spots opening so i decided to try for mod. Here are a few details

Past expierience: I was mod on mcbestcraft in 1.7.3 and i have run my own server
Have you been banned: I have once only because my old account got hacked by my "friend "
Nice app but that banned thing sux Sad
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
hahahah thats funny but still u gatta slap him with ur golden how of awsomeness!!!
Heck ya!
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:58 am

oh yes i just ranked up baby oh ya
Back to top Go down
kameronkazi99
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:25 am

Krealor wrote:
kameronkazi99 wrote:

Nice app but that banned thing sux Sad
Does that lower my chance of getting mod?
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 pm

it shouldnt have any effect its just if you do become a mod on here the others higher rank than you will probably keep an eye on you more than others
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
it shouldnt have any effect its just if you do become a mod on here the others higher rank than you will probably keep an eye on you more than others

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
kameronkazi99
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:44 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
I know this is random but do you know when the sever is up and if it is whats the I.P thanks
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Its up!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod application
Page 1 of 1