Shadow Cast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow Cast

Shadow Cast Owned by Liltrev12Co- Owner by Oagoz

Homepage  Forum  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buterybagel12's Mod/Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buterybagel12
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

Buterybagel12's Mod/Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Buterybagel12's Mod/Admin Application   Buterybagel12's Mod/Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 am

IGN: Buterybagel12

Irl: Andon Wayne Ross Burns

Past Moderation Exp: I am an Admin on one other server, and a Mod on one other server as well.

Why You Should Be Mod/Admin: I should be a Mod/Admin because I have experience, I do have a Skype, and a Teamspeak 3. I also would like to add, if it's possible, that I may take the position that Chad used to have (IF it's possible.) I think I should be a Mod/Admin because I know one big rule of any powers a Mod/Admin has; never abuse your powers. I think I am responsible enough to take control of any or all authority I grasp.
About Yourself: I love playing Baseball, it is my favorite game in the WORLD!! I'm at practice every Monday, Friday, and Saturday Mornings. I have my own laptop so it's usually not Pre-occupied with one of my sisters. (Which helps me get on more.) I usually get on the server every day for a check-up. I love dogs :3, dogs are awesome! My favorite is a Husky. Well! I think that covers my Application, hopefully you find everything I wrote well, and I hope to dig deeper into this AMAZING server.
Sincerely,

Buterybagel12
Back to top Go down

Buterybagel12's Mod/Admin Application
Page 1 of 1