Shadow Cast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow Cast

Shadow Cast Owned by Liltrev12Co- Owner by Oagoz

Homepage  Forum  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arwen326's mod/admin application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arwen326
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

Arwen326's mod/admin application Empty
PostSubject: Arwen326's mod/admin application   Arwen326's mod/admin application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Hey my name is Arwen326 and if you need any staff i would love to help. I am 17 and have been playin minecraft for about 2 years. I have been mod on about 9 servers and admin on 5. I am very experienced and can handle disputes between players. I am kind but serious so no players can use me for materials. I have a pretty good personality from what my friends and family say. I am pretty funny and nice with other people. I hope to see you in game.
sorry i forgot to say that i will be dedicated to the server and i can be on from about 5-9 EST every weeknight cuz i am in highschool and have alot of homework but on weekends i can be on pretty much all day unless im going somewhere. I have to go now to do homework but i shall be on tomarow so ill come check here and see if i am a staff member or just a regualr mamber so see you all them Smile
Back to top Go down
Oago
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Arwen326's mod/admin application   Arwen326's mod/admin application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Arwen326 wrote:

Hey my name is Arwen326 and if you need any staff i would love to help. I am 17 and have been playin minecraft for about 2 years. I have been mod on about 9 servers and admin on 5. I am very experienced and can handle disputes between players. I am kind but serious so no players can use me for materials. I have a pretty good personality from what my friends and family say. I am pretty funny and nice with other people. I hope to see you in game.
sorry i forgot to say that i will be dedicated to the server and i can be on from about 5-9 EST every weeknight cuz i am in highschool and have alot of homework but on weekends i can be on pretty much all day unless im going somewhere. I have to go now to do homework but i shall be on tomarow so ill come check here and see if i am a staff member or just a regualr mamber so see you all them Smile

.... rejected, please use Application layout
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Arwen326's mod/admin application   Arwen326's mod/admin application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Oago wrote:
Arwen326 wrote:

.... rejected, please use Application layout
Does that mean mines rejected too?
Back to top Go down
Arwen326
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Arwen326's mod/admin application   Arwen326's mod/admin application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:49 am

i dont know where the application layout is
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Arwen326's mod/admin application   Arwen326's mod/admin application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Arwen326 wrote:
i dont know where the application layout is

Look in the application area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arwen326's mod/admin application   Arwen326's mod/admin application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arwen326's mod/admin application
Page 1 of 1