Shadow Cast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow Cast

Shadow Cast Owned by Liltrev12Co- Owner by Oagoz

Homepage  Forum  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!

Go down 
+3
Liltrev12
Oago
Krealor
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 am

IGN: Krealor
My names Krealor, I would love to be part of the staff(Admin?) ; so i could try to make this the best darn server out their!!! i would like to help build everything that needs building!!! I would always enforce the rules and i would never break them!! I would be nice to every single player! (Unless Provoked, like, bans or something like that) I am a male, age 15, im pretty sure ive been playing MC since 1.7... I am from California! I have been staff before yes... I was an Administrator on the server Fame-craft... its a pretty fun server... But it has been down quite a bit and i love being on MC servers and helping out! MC is boring without Multiplayer in my opinion Wink... Being admin on a server is really fun! I mean like helping run the server getting everyone to not break the rules is my kind of thing XD... I do have a skype yes... My username is Cade.Burk1... So add me when you get the chance even if you dont accept be because i will be on a lot XD! I am a MC nerd and i think you would like me being staff with yall Smile

~Krealor
Back to top Go down
Oago
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:09 am

Krealor wrote:
My names Krealor, I would love to be part of the staff(Admin?) ; so i could try to make this the best darn server out their!!! i would like to help build everything that needs building!!! I would always enforce the rules and i would never break them!! I would be nice to every single player! (Unless Provoked, like, bans or something like that) I am a male, age 15, im pretty sure ive been playing MC since 1.7... I am from California! I have been staff before yes... I was an Administrator on the server Fame-craft... its a pretty fun server... But it has been down quite a bit and i love being on MC servers and helping out! MC is boring without Multiplayer in my opinion Wink... Being admin on a server is really fun! I mean like helping run the server getting everyone to not break the rules is my kind of thing XD... I do have a skype yes... My username is Cade.Burk1... So add me when you get the chance even if you dont accept be because i will be on a lot XD! I am a MC nerd and i think you would like me being staff with yall Smile

~Krealor

its gonna take me around 5 weeks to finish this.... for real..... na i'll review this
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:10 am

Oago wrote:
Krealor wrote:

~Krealor

its gonna take me around 5 weeks to finish this.... for real..... na i'll review this

Lol Im sorry! I think i go a little all out on app. Sad
Back to top Go down
Liltrev12
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: RE   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 am

Hey It Is Good You Go All Out It Will Get You Far In Life, We Will Notify Of What We Decide Soon, Just Keep Checking!
Back to top Go down
https://shadowcast.forumotion.com
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 am

Liltrev12 wrote:
Hey It Is Good You Go All Out It Will Get You Far In Life, We Will Notify Of What We Decide Soon, Just Keep Checking!

Cool! Thank you! Ill be waiting Anxiously!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oago
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:16 am

Liltrev12 wrote:

Deal
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 am

Oago wrote:
Liltrev12 wrote:

Deal

Huh? XD
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:39 am

i dont understand either man???
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:

You dont understand anything man Wink XD Jk! (I dont either)
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 am

Krealor wrote:
Mrjaytezzle wrote:

You dont understand anything man Wink XD Jk! (I dont either)

Rank up Wink
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:44 am

ima win hehehehhee
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:45 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
ima win hehehehhee

You are... ill be the second too god k? XD... Good luck man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:47 am

this sounds good hehehe
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:50 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
this sounds good hehehe
Yes... very good Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 am

oh ya baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:54 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
oh ya baby!!!

WOO
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 am

hehehe ima the best guy EVER
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:58 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
oh ya baby!!!

awwwwz yeah
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:59 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
hehehe ima the best guy EVER

Mmhmm okay!
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:00 am

its true
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:02 am

Mrjaytezzle wrote:
its true
\
its not true
Back to top Go down
Krealor
Iron Warrior
Iron Warrior
Krealor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:02 am

Krealor wrote:
Mrjaytezzle wrote:
its true
\
its not true

Plus... my app is big Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrjaytezzle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

yes it is yes it is
Back to top Go down
azzazxp
Leather Lover
Leather Lover

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 am

Krealor wrote:

~Krealor
hey i really like this good job
Back to top Go down
azzazxp
Leather Lover
Leather Lover

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:25 am

Krealor wrote:
Oago wrote:
Liltrev12 wrote:

Deal

Huh? XD
he means he agrees with what Liltrev12 said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!   Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Their!!! My Names Krealor And i Would Love to be an admin!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next