Shadow Cast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow Cast

Shadow Cast Owned by Liltrev12Co- Owner by Oagoz

Homepage  Forum  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mod/admin app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
infamousnova
Wooden Warrior
Wooden Warrior

mod/admin app Empty
PostSubject: mod/admin app   mod/admin app Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 am

IGN: InfamousNova
My names Kevin, I would love to be part of the staff(Admin? or mod?) ; so i could try to make this the best darn server out their!!! i would like to help build everything that needs building!!! I would always enforce the rules and i would never break them!! I would be nice to every single player! (Unless Provoked, like, bans or something like that) I am a male, age 15, im pretty sure ive been playing MC since 1.7... I am from Ohio! I have been staff before yes... I was an Administrator on the server ShadowCraft and some small servers... they were fun servers... But it has been down quite a bit and i love being on MC servers and helping out! MC is boring without Multiplayer in my opinion ... Being admin on a server is really fun! I mean like helping run the server getting everyone to not break the rules is my kind of thing XD... I do have a skype yes... My username is Kevinrogers2015... So add me when you get the chance even if you dont accept be because i will be on a lot XD! I am a MC nerd and i think you would like me being staff with yall
Back to top Go down

mod/admin app
Page 1 of 1